Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Thursday, December 10, 2015

S. Valentine Interview









Tell us about yourself.

I'm S.Valentine, originally from the UK, now living in Spain. Other than writing books, I write for my local newspaper, manage authors for Booktrope, and maintain a book and a fashion blog. Apart from writing and reading, I love listening to music, watching TV shows, and films, my faves being Sons Of Anarchy, Dexter, and Gossip Girl.

How long have you been writing and what inspired you to write? 

I've been writing for as long as I can remember. It probably began from my love of reading, and having a big imagination. I started writing in primary school. I used to write short stories set in the Elizabethan era. I then completed several manuscripts in my late teens, of which I still have to this day. Having studied law, and working as a trainee legal executive for years, writing then took a backseat. I returned to it a few years ago.

 




Tell me a little about your book. 
 
HIS CONFESION is book 1 of my erotic romance trilogy, which will be published by Limitless, released on 02/16/16. Below is the blurb.

When Gabriella Woods finds matches from a gentlemen’s club in her fiancĂ©’s pocket, her suspicions require a search for answers.
  
At the club, she realizes it’s not her fiancĂ©’s fidelity that can’t be trusted...

It’s her own.

Darion Milano is daring, intriguing, and unpredictable…

Unable to get him out of her head—and against Darion’s explicit warning—
Gabi begins a torrid affair. No longer fighting the urge to enter the depth of his dark and mysterious lifestyle, she indulges in his most intimate desires.

They become the most exciting, wild, infatuated couple everybody knows.

Until his confession changes everything…

Her heart is telling her to stay.

Her instinct is telling her to run.

She can never match his outrageous ex-wife and become the fun, fearless woman he craves…

Or can she?

You can find the book trailer at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoVV8l943j4

 







Who has been your greatest writing inspiration? 

I have so many favourite authors. They differ in genre as I like to read a bit of everything. I like Catherine Cookson, Virginia Andrews, Danielle Steele, Jackie Collins, Candace Bushnell, Lauren Weisberger, Gemma Burgess, Don Winslow, etc.

 
Now a little more about you: If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring (excluding family, laptop, or writing utensils)? 

An iPod full of albums, as I love music. An iPhone full of eBooks, and a photo album with pics of all of my friends, family and memories.

 
We find out the world is going to end tomorrow. How do you live your last day? 

With my family and friends without a doubt, and even better if in Las Vegas, my ultimate dream place to visit.
.




If we were to make a movie of your life. Who would play the part of you? 

Blake Lively, because I just love her :D

Tell us 5 random things about yourself. 

1. My grandad was Russian, so I'm quarter Russian.
2. I was born two months early weighing two pound two ounces, so was in an incubator for a while.
3. I have a diploma in law. 
4. I'm quite shy, unless I know the person. 
5. I'm a big fan of Britney Spears, she's amazing!

 
What are the three places you have always wanted to visit but have not yet? 

Las Vegas, New York (in fact anywhere in America!) and the Caribbean seems pretty dreamy too.

Okay, crystal ball time. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? 

Fingers crossed, a very successful author in a happy place in life, with those I love around me :)))



S. Valentine will also be at the Holiday Takeover Party This Saturday at 2pm EST
https://www.facebook.com/events/869242346463884/





Biographical note
S. Valentine grew up in England. Studying English language and literature, as well as law, she worked in a solicitors for many years before moving to Spain. She does however still visit England, which in a way, will always be home.

Returning to her lifelong passion of writing books, she’s also a weekly columnist for The Ibizan newspaper on: lifestyle, relationships and fashion. She blogs at www.lifestyleandliterature.wordpress.com, and tweets at @SophiaVAuthor. She can also be found sharing her many passions on Instagram @SophiaValentineAuthor, and pinning beautiful things on www.pinterest.com/SophiaVWrites, and no, it’s not all Charlie Hunnam! :D

Sophia’s interests include reading, shopping, and sunbathing whilst drinking a Cosmopolitan. For more information, please visit: www.s-valentine.wix.com/books.  If you join her newsletter, you will be the first to receive sneak peeks of chapters, teasers, news, giveaway prizes and more!



https://www.facebook.com/betweenthecoverz/

No comments:

Post a Comment