Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sherry A. Burton Interview Part 2


Welcome everyone to another big week on the Writer's Revolution. I am your host, the author of The Phoenix Blade, Andrew Hess. This week our guest is an incredible author Sherry A. Burton.




Now a little more about you:


 If you were stranded on a desert island what three items would you bring (excluding family, laptop, or writing utensils)?

 Oh now you're going to make me think. Since I cannot bring my hubby, my dog and my neo I guess I am going to have to think survival. I would bring dark chocolate, a water purification system and a Navy SEAL. You see when you are on a deserted Island with a Navy SEAL, you wouldn't have to worry about surviving. ;)

 

We find out the world is going to end tomorrow.  How do you live your last day?

 I would call all my children and grandchildren to let them know how much I love them.  Then I would spend the rest of my time with my hubby, talking reminiscing and dreaming about the future, because I'm not the kind of person to simply give up... Oh and I would eat everything I love that I normally do not allow myself to have, because I'm also a realist.

 

If we were to make a movie of your life.  Who would play the part of you?

 I guess I've never thought of that.  But if I had to chose, I would pick Jennifer Aniston.  Not because I think I have a smoking hot body, but because I think she could play me well. She can be plain or gorgeous. Glam or sweats. Funny or serious. And seriously, if I could choose a smoking hot body, I'd want it to look like hers!

 

Okay, crystal ball time.  Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

 What can I say; I'm reaching for the stars. I'll be working on my umpteenth book and have masses of people drooling over its impending release.  I see myself up there with the likes of Nicholas Sparks, Nora Roberts and Dean Koontz. Money aside, I want people to know my name, or at least my pen name. I pray each night for people not only to read my books, but to enjoy what they are reading! That is just as or maybe even more important to me as them buying my book.  Oh and I would like to be on the New York Times best seller list.

 

Do you have any questions for me?  

Yes, what three items would you take to the island?

Assuming there is no power, I’d take a pen and a five subject notebook, a knife to cut food or to help make fire, and a book that tells you all about poisonous berries.

 

Where can our readers find you?  (Please provide links for everything Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Website etc).






Be sure to check out Sherry's new book Surviving the Storm
http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Storm-Trilogy-Book-ebook/dp/B00KXCRDAU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404657430&sr=8-1&keywords=Sherry+A.+Burton



and make sure you pickup your copy of The Phoenix Blade: Project Justice: http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Blade-Project-Justice-ebook/dp/B00J2HG2H2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400788203&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Phoenix+Blade

And remember to rate and review the books on Amazon.com. Everyone has a voice; let it be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment