Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Angela Parker Interview Part 2

Welcome everyone to another big week on the Writer's Revolution. I am your host, the author of The Phoenix Blade, Andrew Hess. My guest this week takes her readers on a trip to the dark side. Welcome Angela Parker.




Now a little more about you:

I was born on the cusp between Libra and Scorpio. I do read my horoscope, and I have learned from this that if you put enough different personality traits under one big broad heading, some of them are bound to be right. Knowing this I am still amazed that they are right and I completely ignore the parts that are blatantly wrong.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring (excluding family, laptop, or writing utensils)?

I would bring my favorite cast iron pot, a book of herbs that included plant descriptions and medicinal uses, and a blade.

We find out the world is going to end tomorrow.  How do you live your last day?

I would spend my last day with the people that mean the most to me and I would be consumed with sadness over the loss of everything that humanity has been through and accomplished just to have it end so abruptly.

If we were to make a movie of your life.  Who would play the part of you?

Sandra Bullock, without a doubt.

Okay, crystal ball time.  Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

I wish I knew. I do know that no matter what I am doing I will be happy because I make finding the joy a priority. Life is short and I don’t want to waste a minute of it in despair.

Do you have any questions for me?

What is your all time favorite quote?

“Everything happens for a reason.”

What is the most breathtaking sight you have ever seen?

There are two. The first was when I climbed Mohonk Mountain up in the Catskills. It was a three mile hike and then climbed up what was called “Lemon Squeeze” which I thought would be impossible to do. And then I was able to see Ulster County from a new perspective.

The second has to be going on the ride Madussa at Six Flags New Jersey at night. You climb so high with your feet dangling. As you drop, you see the whole park lit up as you’re flying through the ride.



Follow Angela on














and make sure you pickup your copy of The Phoenix Blade: Project Justice: http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Blade-Project-Justice-ebook/dp/B00J2HG2H2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400788203&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Phoenix+Blade

And remember to rate and review the books on Amazon.com. Everyone has a voice; let it be heard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment