Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Anne B. Cole Interview Part 2

Welcome everyone to another big week on the Writer's Revolution. I am your host, the author of The Phoenix Blade, Andrew Hess. My guest this week is Romantic and Paranormal Writer and author of Souls Entwined, Anne B. Cole








If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring (excluding family, laptop, or writing utensils)?

If I was truly stranded on a deserted island…I would have what is in my pockets and or purse…let’s see…Today, that would be my cell phone (pretty much useless without cell towers), my Kindle (batteries would run out), and a pack of gum (three sticks left). I guess I would have to find a stick and write in the sand.

We find out the world is going to end tomorrow.  How do you live your last day?

I would make some popcorn and watch movies with my kids and husband.

If we were to make a movie of your life.  Who would play the part of you?

My oldest daughter would have to play me. Almost daily, people tell us that we look very much alike. (I love the compliment, but it drives my daughter crazy being compared to a 40 something year old!)

Okay, crystal ball time.  Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

Wow… That is truly going to be a big change in my life. In five years, my boy will be graduating high school and my two girls will be in college. In ten years, they will all (hopefully) be finishing up with college, and my house will become an empty nest….Sounds terrifying and thrilling in the same moment! I believe I will have a ton of more time to commit to my writing and hope to have at least four books published.

Do you have any questions for me?

Of Course! Since I am a preschool teacher, and I am currently submitting a children’s picture book to publishers, I am very interested in favorite children’s books.

What are your three most favorite books that you read when you were a kid?

Mine would have to be:

The Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume

 Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allen Poe

 

Mine are:

Go, Dog Go! by P.D. Eastman

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle

The Black Cat by Edgar Allen Poe


To follow Anne’s publishing journey and connect with her, check out her website and find her on Twitter and Facebook.

 
Website
 
Twitter
 
Facebook

 
Click on the Buy Link below to see Souls Entwined on Amazon which is on sale for only $0.99
BUY LINK

and make sure you pickup your copy of The Phoenix Blade: Project Justice: http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Blade-Project-Justice-ebook/dp/B00J2HG2H2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400788203&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Phoenix+Blade

And remember to rate and review the books on Amazon.com. Everyone has a voice; let it be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment