Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Anne Conley Interview Part 2

Welcome everyone to another big week on the Writer's Revolution. I am your host, the author of The Phoenix Blade, Andrew Hess. This week we have a big treat for all of the romantics out there as our guest this week is the author of the Stories of Serendipity Series and The Four Winds Series, Anne Conley




Now to have a little fun:

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring (excluding family, laptop, or writing utensils)?
Since I’m all about survival, I would bring a machete, a zippo (cuz I can’t build a fire with sticks), and Henry Cavill.


We find out the world is going to end tomorrow.  How do you live your last day?
Making my husband and children happy.  Probably making chocolate chip pancakes, painting nails and shooting hoops.


If we were to make a movie of your life.  Who would play the part of you?
I would like Angelina Jolie to play me, not because we look alike at all, but because of her unrepentant attitude.  I admire her as a person, as much as I admire any celebrity, and I think it would be awesome if she was me for a movie.

Okay, crystal ball time.  Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

Same place, only more people will have heard of me.  Hopefully!  J

Do you have any questions for me?

Do you enjoy the promotional aspect of your writing?  What do you think is the most successful tool you’ve discovered in your own journey?

I love meeting new authors and aspiring writers while trying to promote and love learning new things while doing it. I love interviews and guest blogging because it gives readers an insight into the author.

I think social networking as a whole has been the greatest and most successful tool because you can create a network of friends, family, readers, fellow authors and just about anyone. Twitter has been very helpful in promoting my name, my books and any promotions that go along with it and has been very helpful in promoting the Writer’s Revolution and all of my guests.

Google + and Linkedin have also been instrumental as they have produced many of my guests for the Writer’s Revolution which I am very thankful for.

That concludes my interview with Anne Conley. Please check out blurbs from Chef's Delight (the third installment in the Stories of Serendipity) and Falling for Hope (the third installment from Four Winds)

Welcome to Serendipity, Texas, a town where real people deal with real problems. Meet characters in their thirties and forties struggling with day-to-day issues and managing to find love in the process. Visit Serendipity, where the days are hot, and the nights are steamy! 

Connor is trying to open a restaurant in Serendipity, Texas, where Jessie is trying to keep alive a struggling goat cheese business. When his cheese supplier flakes out on him, he needs a new cheese maker, but she is a little trigger happy since her ex-boyfriend has started stalking her. Add to the mix a ghost that has a crush on Connor, and you have a steamy romance that will send chills to your toes. 

Warning: Mature Content. Suitable for 18 and over





Hope is an eccentric librarian who lives with her five cats and loves to spend her time fantasizing about living in a world of shape-shifters, vampires, and fairies. Although the existence of a paranormal world is far from Hope's reality, she can't help but sense there's something different about the mysterious man lurking in her library. 

Gabriel is God's Strength, the Messenger, who's been tasked with delivering the Word for millennia. His most recent assignment will be his last, to fall in love and become human. But he can't quite figure out what he's done to displease the Boss. Gabriel's latest assignment might be the hardest, but this gorgeous rubenesque quirk of a woman definitely has him intrigued.






In the meantime, follow Anne on
Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/anneconleyauthor

2 comments: