Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Mission

Ever wonder how people find their career path?  I always did until a few years ago.  It was the beginning of my path.  At first it started out as a selfish reason.  I wanted to be a writer to make money and to have the title of author added to my name and list of accomplishments.  I started writing my first novel and took a creative writing class at the college.  During that semester, I started to find my love for writing again, but it still took a while before I understood it.  It was in 2009 that I realized what I truly wanted to do.  I wanted to be a writer, but now I wanted to help other potential authors find their voice and become established writers.

So how do I accomplish what I set out to do?  For starters I put out my first book last year (but we'll get more into that later).  For now I'm going to write this blog.  Maybe starting from the beginning will do some good; for me or for someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment