By C.E. Hansen Release Date: July 16, 2014 Paperback, 472 pages
Genre: Erotic Romance/Adult/Fiction
Twenty-six-year-old Nic Maretta is having a bad year. She just found out that the man she was in love with and planned to marry is just that, married. So she does what any normal woman would do. She gets drunk, brushes herself off and swears off love forever. She is thankful to have a best friend that not only loves her, but accepts the new ‘Nic’. This new Nic has decided to live life on her own terms, mocking convention; as well as her own situations. It’s goodbye heartache and hello sexual freedom. After all, what’s good for the goose, is good for the woman who likes sex! Or something along those lines. Until she accidentally bumps into Brendon… He is immediately taken in by her beauty and tenacity. She is instantly turned on by his good looks and sex appeal. One crazy night, one too many champagnes and way too many phone contacts, Nic throws caution to the wind and calls Brendon. To her surprise he comes running. Game on!
C.E. Hansen is an American writer who wrote her first romance novel at age fourteen when she discovered writing about boys and girls was way easier than actually having a relationship of her own. Since that time, her communication skills haven't improved, but she likes to think her writing has. After earning an associate’s degree in literature from WC, she worked in a bus company, a law office and a wine/gourmet food shoppe, but she never abandoned writing.She's a proud mother of a beautiful daughter, lives in New Jersey with her husband and Maltese Zoe, and if she's not working on her latest sexy story, you can find her reading, watching cable television, or indulging in her unhealthy addiction to chocolate.C.E. Hansen's debut novel IT'S A CRIME was released May 2013, her follow up novel IT'S A SHAME, was released November 11th, 2013.Her latest, ACT ACCORDINGLY, takes a turn from her normal. Instead of a thriller/suspense, it is a romantic comedy with a healthy injection of spice!
Tips and Tricks to Marketing
1. Don’t self publish without the help of someone who knows the ropes.
2. Get an Editor.
3. Get a book cover designer. If you do it yourself, and you are schooled in artwork…fine, but if not, get someone who can make your vision come alive. A cover will send your message,.
4. Get as many followers as possible. Like same books. Retweet what you loved, like the FB authors you have a lot in common with you.
5. Know your topic/genre. People will see right through you if you do not know what you write about. Big mistake.
6. Chose a genre you are good, or comfortable writing in. It MUST seem real. Readers are not stupid and rely on good information.
7. Drink a coffee or Latte. Caffeine is your best friend. Great her accordingly.
8. Know of what you write.
9. Like what you write.
10. Be prepared to spend all of your free time marketing your book/s.
11. (gratis – know there is always room for mistakes and you can always ‘fix’ it.) So forge ahead! Enjoy, it is such a wonderful think to accomplish!!!!!
Lucinda Williams – Are you Alright?Alanis Morrisette – You LearnAdele – Turning TablesAdele – One and OnlyIron and Wine – Flightless Bird, American MouthBruno Mars – It Will RainChristina Perri – Jar of HeartsThe Script – BreakevenKelly Hogan – I Like to Keep Myself In PainJulia Holter – Hello Stranger
September 22nd ~ Writer's Revolution – Spotlight/ Top 10September 22nd ~ A Book and a Cup of Coffee – Author InterviewSeptember 23rd ~ Reads All The Books – Review/ExcerptSeptember 23rd ~ Penny Write's – Guest PostSeptember 23rd ~ Writer's Revolution – Author InterviewSeptember 24th ~ An Open Book – Review/Spotlight/ExcerptSeptember 24th ~ Writer's Revolution – Excerpt/TeasersSeptember 25th ~ Bookish Debbie – Review/InterviewSeptember 25th ~ Writer's Revolution – Guest PostSeptember 26th ~ All Things Romance – Guest Post/Excerpt/SpotlightSeptember 26th ~ Writer's Revolution – Review