Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Thursday, September 5, 2013

R. Clint Peters Interview Part 2

Welcome everyone to another great week of the Writer's Revolution.  I am your host, the author of The Phoenix BladeAndrew Hess.  Our guest this week is R. Clint Peters




Okay, time to have a little fun.

If you could only bring three items with you to a deserted island (non-writing items or people) what would they be and why?

I’d take an ice chest filled with Dr. Pepper, a lawn chair, and a shortwave transceiver.  That way, after I radioed my location for a rescue, I could sit in my lawn chair and drink my Dr. Pepper.

Nice, I bet you could catch a nice tan while you’re waiting too.

The world is going to end tomorrow.  How do you live out your remaining time?

I would probably live out my remaining time on the computer, trying to find a way to alter the upcoming events.

Someone wants to make a movie based on your life.  Who would you pick to play you?

Either John Travolta or Tom Sellick

Alive or dead, who is the one person you would want to interview and why?

I think I would like to talk to John D. MacDonald.  He does masterful work in developing characters..

Okay, crystal ball time.  Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

Likely sitting right here at my computer, tapping furiously on the keyboard, writing the tenth sequel to the Ryce Dalton series.

Any final words for our readers?

 I have two novels, The Dakota Connection, a Ryce Dalton novel, and Pegasus Rising, a Nixon French novel, that could use a reviewer or two.  If anyone is interested, send an e-mail to rclintpeters@gmail.com

There are sixteen reviews of The Alberta Connection on Amazon.  The book got a 4.2 out of 5, and Amazon doesn’t require reviewers to only give books 5 stars like some review organizations do.  When there is honest reviewing, there are always going to be some sour apples in the barrel.

Where can we find you?






Tune in later for an excerpt of the Dakota Connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment