Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pamina Mullins Interview Part 2

Welcome everyone to another great week of the Writer's Revolution.  I am your host, the author of The Phoenix BladeAndrew Hess.  This week we have an intriguing and inspirational guest, the author of Why MePamina Mullins



Time for some fun.

If you could only bring three items with you to a deserted island (non-writing items or people) what would they be and why?

A hammock, a good book and a fishing rod :-)

Hopefully it’s an island that has a lot of fish and that the book is a great read.

The world is going to end tomorrow.  How do you live out your remaining time?

Pack as much laughter and love and sunshine and beauty and meaningful connections in as possible…

At least you can go out laughing.

Someone wants to make a movie based on your life.  Who would you pick to play you?

Ellen Degeneres

Alive or dead, who is the one person you would want to interview and why?

A woman of courage and integrity—and there are so many! I am currently reading Aayan Hirsi Ali’s autobiography Infidel. She is just one who fits this profile. Oh, and Jeremy Clarkson who in my opinion should be patented as a substitute for Prozac!

Okay, crystal ball time.  Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

Aaaah, (did you hear that sigh?) living  in a sprawling, thatched house, overlooking the sea, with the love of my life, surrounded by the people I love and writing for the sheer joy of it—rather than economic necessity or deadlines.

Any questions you would like to ask me?

Not about this interview (other than the technicalities of how it’s going to happen) but I’d love to hear YOUR story….

I don’t think we have enough time on the blog to write that J.  Some of it I have put on earlier posts on this blog, some are written in two of my books which are free verse poetry, Chamber of Souls, and Hall of the Forgotten.  I’m sure we can connect to discuss it at length another time.  But for now, our readers will have to keep tuning it to learn more about me J

Any final words for our readers?

Get a copy of Why Me? You’ll enjoy the ride, laugh and gain valuable insights.

Where can we find you?

email:    pam@paminamullins.com

or            pamina27@zim.co.zw

No comments:

Post a Comment