Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Love & Heartbreak Tour Day 2: Moisa Wroy





About Moisa Wroy

Well I'm Moisa and I'm 16 years of age... Yes I know, people usually don't think that when meeting me lol. Anyway, I've been writing since I was 13 and I love helping others and host an annual Fundraiser for orphans with my friends. I'm a singer and am in love with kids and I'm always reading, writing, listening to music, singing or texting, but I get study time in there. Anyway that's all I can really say about myself haha. 





Falling for My Best Friends Cousin:

Ally’s best friend Catlin is an only child, so when she found out her cousin was coming to live with her she was ecstatic. Ally was happy for her friend though it wasn’t a big deal; that is until she saw Caleb. He wasn’t the same scrawny boy from three years ago. Caleb and Ally get close will Ally begin to feel guilty? Or will she become the miracle worker her friends have been waiting for














The New Girl:

"The New Girl
Cloe is an average shy teenage girl, or so she thought. Cloe soon moves to this new town where she meets two boys who will affect her life greatly. She finds out things she never knew existed. She did things she never thought she would, and along the way, many tears were shed, but in the end, she’d see it was all worth it. Join Cloe on this exciting adventure on The New Girl."












Interview:

Tell us a about yourself. 
Well I'm Moisa and I'm 16 years of age... Yes I know, people usually don't think that when meeting me lol. Anyway, I've been writing since I was 13 and I love helping others and host an annual Fundraiser for orphans with my friends. I'm a singer and am in love with kids and I'm always reading, writing, listening to music, singing or texting, but I get study time in there. Anyway that's all I can really say about myself haha. 

How long have you been writing and what inspired you to write? 
I've been writing since I was thirteen and I wasn't really sure what inspired me. It was a normal day and I tried it out since I've always loved to read and it just stuck. 

Tell me a little about your book. 
Well I have many stories, but my most current story that I released in December was a story I started a few years back and got the inspiration to continue. The story is a romance called Falling for My Best Friends Cousin and basically talks about Ally our main character going through a the struggles that come with relationships and trying to be a matchmaker for her friends, since she feels that if she gets to be happy so should her friends. Towards the end of the story she begins to grow and is realizing some of the childish things she used to think and do don't matter as much as she thought they did. 

Who has been your greatest writing inspiration? 
My greatest writing inspiration has definitely been my readers. They are so amazing and I wouldn't want to ever let them down. 

What would be your ideal writing space? 
My bedroom is where I usually do all my writing. Its secluded and and can enjoy it more. 

If you could meet any author from any time period, who would it be and why? 
Well I am in love with Kiera Cass and would die to meet her. Her books are amazing and I have can't get enough of them. 

Now a little more about you: If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring (excluding family, laptop, or writing utensils)
Someone special and of course food and drinks for survival. 

We find out the world is going to end tomorrow. How do you live your last day? 
Spend it with the person I'm closest too and if I kept a secret from anyone I would tell them. 

If we were to make a movie of your life, who would play the part of you? 
Ohhh now that's hard. I've never really thought of something like that, so um I can't really say... 

Tell us 5 random things about yourself
I sing. I draw... Kind of lol. I love kids. I'm shy when I first meet someone. And umm I'm a very messy person. 

What are the three places you have always wanted to visit but have not yet? 
Rome Paris Australia 

If you could travel to any time in history, when would you visit? 
Well I've always wanted to go back to the medieval times, probably because I loved how they used to dress since I'm kind of girly and love wearing dresses.... (Not to school though...) 

If you could have dinner with any of your characters, which ones would you choose? What food would you serve? 
Ryan from The New Girl 2, Lily from The New Girl, Ally from Falling for My Best Friends Cousin and Ray from All Started with Revenge. 

Okay, crystal ball time. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?  
Well in 5 years I assume in college, still singing and writing and in a long term relationship and in 10 years I see myself engaged to someone and having a good job and still following my singing and writing part time.

No comments:

Post a Comment