Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Love & Heartbreak Tour: Day 1 Alison Mello








Alison Mello

Thank you for choosing to read my book. I am a wife and stay at home mom to two wonderful children. My family is my world and one of the reasons I started writing was so I could be home for them. I was born in raised in Massachusetts where I still live today with my amazing family.

As a child and young adult I was never a big reader and I think it was because I never found a genre or a series I really enjoyed. After having my son fell in love with Contemporary Romance and I have built up quite the collection since then. As I started to read more, I started to notice things I really enjoyed in a book and things I didn't and realizing what I didn't enjoy really made me want to write more.

I literally woke up one morning and started writing. I was bored and unhappy with what I was doing in life and since I had an idea in mind for the start of a book, I sat down and went for it. I realized that if there was ever a time for me to do it, it was now, because my hours at work were slow and the kids were off enjoying their friends for summer vacation.
I finished the first book in two weeks and decided that I really enjoyed writing, so I kept going. I already had an idea in mind for a book two and three, so I kept writing and that is how the Learning to Love Series was born. Somewhere along the lines one of my Beta readers convinced me that Michael needed a story to so I added the fourth and final book. I hope you enjoy my books as much as I have enjoyed writing them.
I am so glad I started this writing journey and I hope you will stay with me for the ride. I will definitely be writing more in the future. Chasing Dreams is one of my favorites and is my first stand alone, but stay tuned for the next book to come!




Finding Love

[Siren Classic: Erotic Contemporary Romance, HEA] Abbey felt like her life was torn upside down when she discovered her husband cheated on her and filed for divorce. After a year long pity party, her friends think she needs to get her life back in order, so she decides it's time for some changes and that includes finding a job. She is so proud of her son, Brian, for starting his first summer job as a camp coach for the local Parks and Rec department. Summer is going well until her ex-husband flips because Brian doesn't want to see him. Luckily for her she has met Seth, former soldier and owner of S&C Security. He is gorgeous with a tall, muscular build and bright green eyes, but Abbey fears he will not accept her son. Will Seth stick around and protect Abbey and Brian or will he run when he realizes just how crazy Abbey's ex really is? Note: This book is written in one point of view. Note: This book is written in first-person point of view. ** A Siren Erotic Romance
http://www.amazon.com/Finding-Learning-Siren-Publishing-Classic-ebook/dp/B017S0ZKEK/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8





Needing Your Love

[Siren Classic: Erotic Contemporary Romance, consensual BDSM, food play, sex toys, HEA] Tracey and Sean meet while hanging out with friends one night at a club. They start dancing and quickly discover they have this great electricity flowing between them, but Tracey's fear of relationships has her leery. She finds herself reminding Sean that after years of working as a marriage counselor, she is not looking for a serious relationship but more of a friends with benefits type of thing. Sean agrees to her arrangement until he discovers he really likes her and wants more than the benefits she is offering. Sean finally convinces her to give them a try when she discovers she has an ex-fling who has been watching her and wants her back. Will her crazy ex win her back or will Sean protect her and show her what a real relationship is like? Her ex could just end up proving her point of why she felt a relationship was not a good idea in the first place. Note: This book is written in one point of view. Note: This book is written in first-person point of view. ** A Siren Erotic Romance
http://www.amazon.com/Needing-Learning-Siren-Publishing-Classic-ebook/dp/B018RNAV1E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453415634&sr=8-1&keywords=needing+your+love+alison+mello



Interview


Tell us a about yourself.  
It amazes me that I can write stories but I have a hard time writing about myself. I’m a mom and a wife. I live in Massachusetts born and raised. My family is my everything and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I love football season. I’m a huge New England Patriots fan and hope they win the super bowl again this year.

How long have you been writing and what inspired you to write?  
I’m a new writer have only been writing since June 2015. 

Tell me a little about your book.  
I have a series out right now called Learning to Love. It has been published by Siren Publishing. It’s a four book series starting with Finding Love. Next is Needing Your Love, then Found My Love and it finishes with Fighting For Love. I love my series because it’s about four different couples, who each have their own struggles in life, but they’re all friends and their lives intertwine throughout the entire series. 

Who has been your greatest writing inspiration?  
I wouldn’t say I had anyone one person as an inspiration. It was books that drove me. I tried to take what I liked in books and what I didn’t like in books and wrote the series. As I was reading I started to form a vision of what the perfect series would be and one morning I got up and decided I was going to give it a try.

What would be your ideal writing space?
My recliner. 

If you could meet any author from any time period, who would it be and why?  
E.L. James, but the funny thing is it’s not because I’m gaga over Fifty Shades of Grey. Don’t get me wrong I read it. Actually it’s the series that got me back into reading and that’s why I chose her. All of my friends were going crazy over her books, so I read them to find out what the hype was. It led me to becoming obsessed with reading which led me to writing. So really I would chose her because if it weren’t for that trilogy I wouldn’t have four books published with four more on the way.

Now a little more about you: If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring (excluding family, laptop, or writing utensils)?  
Wow really you took my laptop…lol. Haha…just kidding I’d want my family too.  If that stuffs out I would want clothes, food and wine.

We find out the world is going to end tomorrow. How do you live your last day? 
I would spend it with my family, not just my husband and son, but my brother’s and their families too.
 
If we were to make a movie of your life. Who would play the part of you?
 
I don’t know if she’s ever stared in a movie but I would love for Daniela Ruah to play my role. She plays on NCIS LA and she kick’s ass. Plus I think she’s pretty!

Tell us 5 random things about yourself. 
I was a dancer for 15 years.
I served in Massachusetts Army National Guard. 
I love Chinese food. 
I love playing soccer with my son. 

What are the three places you have always wanted to visit but have not yet? 
Alaskan cruise Transatlantic which is Spain, Ireland, and Portugal and then my last is a European which is Scotland, Russia and Spain. We love to cruise. 
 
If you could travel to any time in history, when would you visit? 
Not a big history person. I know that is probably sad but it’s very true. 

If you could have dinner with any of your characters, which ones would you choose? What food would you serve?
Well I’d love to invite all four of my male characters. Seth, Sean, Chase and Michael but if I had to pick just one, I think it would be Michael. He’s strong, caring and really knows how to take care of his woman both in and out of the bedroom. I would serve something quick so we could move on to better things. ;-)

Okay, crystal ball time. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?  
I see myself sitting by my new pool down in Florida where the weather is warm. Laptop on my lap writing more books!


No comments:

Post a Comment