Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Love & Heartbreak Tour Day 15: Krystal White







About Krystal White

Hello,

My name is Krystal and I love writing!

I have always thought of myself as quite inventive and I figured it was time to put my creativity and imagination to the test. That's when I decided to buy a smaller laptop that I could easily carry with me and furiously write whenever possible!

With my tools in hand, I began writing and publishing my novellas on January 2015. I love writing and I hope you enjoy reading my stories almost as much as I enjoyed writing them!

One thing you need to know about my writing: I describe my books as you being on a rollercoaster ride. At times, you will want to laugh, cry, curse (at a character or me) or celebrate. Also, if the book is part of a series, there will always be questions left unanswered, which I will address later on in following books. And if it is part of a series then it will end in a cliffhanger.

If you don't know where to start I'd suggest you pick up Unforeseen, Fortuitous and Alpha Queen, which are all free!

p.s if you enjoy my stories and want to learn more about me and my upcoming books, then join my reader group on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/846685218754432/




Alpha Queen:

**THIS ISNT A STANDALONE. ITS BOOK ONE OF MY ACTION SHIFTER SERIES KING OF ALPHAS**
Lexi Valentina Lyon knew she was different. Not only did she stand out for being the only blonde in a sea of black haired women in her clan, but because her grandmother had always told her she was special. What’s worse than being pointed out everywhere you go? Naturally, not knowing the real reason behind it.

Suddenly, everything changes after Lexi meets Prince Raven Langston. They share a connection so powerful, her grandmother has no choice but to reveal an entire millennia worth of secrets.

What Lexi learns about herself and her past can either make her the most powerful women in the world, or if those secrets fall in the hands of the wrong group, then she would become the world’s most valuable target.
In this book of the series you'll find lion, wolf and bear shifters.
http://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Queen-King-Alphas-Book-ebook/dp/B00TP41UV0/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8http://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Queen-King-Alphas-Book-ebook/dp/B00TP41UV0/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8




Fortuitous

**THIS ISNT A STANDALONE. IT IS BOOK ONE OF THE TRILOGY.**
**THIS IS A RACY STORY AND THE SEX SCENES ARE DESCRIPTIVE**

Anabella Summers was a typical seventeen years old. She was happy, popular, smart and was thinking about graduation and which college she would go to. Then one Saturday night her parents were killed in a fatal car accident.
Anabella felt like the colors were sucked away from the world. Devastated, she moved in with her older sister in the hopes of starting over in a new place. Away from all the memories that were consuming her. At this new stage of her life, Anabella meets the intriguing Marcus Johnson and the sparks fly from the moment their eyes met.
This is a new adult contemporary romance and it ends with a cliffhanger. Book two titled Life After Love continues where Fortuitous ends.
http://www.amazon.com/Fortuitous-Anabella-Summers-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00U0I5XHW/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8










No comments:

Post a Comment