Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Friday, August 1, 2014

Renaissance Wench Excerpt Part 2 and 3


Welcome everyone to another big week on the Writer's Revolution. I am your host, the author of The Phoenix Blade, Andrew Hess. This week we have the author of Renaissance Wench, Melanie Macek








"Less than a decade between you. Simon." It came out Seemaw, her accent thickening. "Do you have a picture of this girl? You've got me curious as to what type of girl would have my son brooding out on the porch instead of trading insults with his uncles."

He pulled out his phone and scrolled to the picture he'd taken of Callie the night of her brother's party.

"Very pretty." His mother studied the photo. He saw her mind shift to the look she used when appraising potential employees. "Has she ever done any modeling?"

"She said she's done some for the art classes on campus, but I don't know if she's done any professional modeling."

"Hmm. Can you send that to me?"

Simon chuckled. "What's going through that mind of yours?"

"I'm not sure. You say she's still going to school?"
 

 
 
"Callie, I don't know how to explain what I feel."
He pushed closer, nestling into the juncture of her thighs. She gasped when he touched her warmth and he didn't bother hiding how she affected him.
"It's more than just a physical connection. I can't wait much longer to worship your body. I want you to completely trust me first and know that I'll always take your feelings into consideration. Plus, I have a feeling we're going to need a full weekend our first time."
She closed her eyes at his words and he couldn't stop himself from pushing closer this time. Her heat drove him crazy imagining how it would feel to be surrounded by it and he reluctantly backed away.
"My point is, our relationship is not just about sex. If that was the case, I would have convinced you just how comfortable a golf course green can be in the middle of December."
Her smile brightened and he moved from her to make his sandwich. It was one of the most difficult things he'd had to do in a while.
"I'm hungry, and not just for you. Keep me company while I eat."

Want to learn more about Melanie? Check out some of her sites and check out the rest of her books

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MelMacekauthor  Author promotion page
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/melanie.macek.58  author profile, a place to hold conversations.
Victoria Writers Guild: victoriawritersguild.wordpress.com/vwg-melanie-macek 
Grab your copy of Melanie's latest book; Renaissance Wench now available on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Renaissance-Wench-Melanie-Macek-ebook/dp/B00LS61CSE/ref=la_B00B44HEPA_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406554326&sr=1-6
and make sure you pickup your copy of The Phoenix Blade: Project Justice: http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Blade-Project-Justice-ebook/dp/B00J2HG2H2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400788203&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Phoenix+Blade

And remember to rate and review the books on Amazon.com. Everyone has a voice; let it be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment