Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Interview with Christian J. Alecci




Tell us a about yourself. 
I am a fitness professional (more of a hobby now that my book is taking off) if I’m not the gym, I am writing. I also have a very social life and love to attend galas and parties, as well as host parties (I had a 200 person Great Gatsby themed birthday back in November [pics on my website www.christianalecci.com]) My family and I are very close and my dad and I go on two trips a year together, we are actually leaving this week for a thirteen day tour of Denmark, Iceland and Norway. On this trip I plan to finish my second novel and have it out for my readers by fall. 

How long have you been writing and what inspired you to write? 
One of the characters in Avon has been around since I was thirteen, I have always been a writer and loved to write poetry and stories. it wasn’t until my twenties that I finally sat down and wrote one novel, and then another and then began another. I get my inspiration through music, I don’t hear music I see chapters of books and most of the chapters of my books are titled after these songs. Also after a good workout some of my best ideas come to fruition. 

Tell me a little about your book.
The golden era of Avon falls as an all powerful Judge infests the land, bringing way to rise of his perverse world. Those remaining attempt to stay instep in a dance that no one has the footing to. A dangerous force is busy invoking powers that threaten to bring a madness that will cover the land in darkness and snuff light out forever. Buckle up for this trilogy that will have you wondering... what is the price of glory? How far are you willing to go to get what you want? In a world of no god or grace - who do you bow to?

Who has been your greatest writing inspiration?
Stephen King and Ayn Rand. 

What would be your ideal writing space?
Alone on a beach.

If you could meet any author from any time period, who would it be and why?
Eager Allen Poe - he dwells in the macabre (where I enjoy being) - I would love to just hear what he has going on inside his head. 

Now a little more about you: If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring (excluding family, laptop, or writing utensils)? 
Two cows to mate for ongoing food and milk supply, and some real hot model - to keep me busy. 

We find out the world is going to end tomorrow. How do you live your last day? 
I’d find some epic party and dance until the world ended.
 
If we were to make a movie of your life. Who would play the part of you? 
Leonardo DiCaprio circa his Romeo and Juliet years.
 
Tell us 5 random things about yourself.
I drink a gallon of milk a day. I hate being poked. My apartment is decorated with skulls swords and hourglasses and sometimes dates I bring home get a little scared. 

What are the three places you have always wanted to visit but have not yet? 
Australia, St. Barts and New Orleans now that I am an adult. I went when I was 13 with my parents and that was awkward.
If you could travel to any time in history, when would you visit?
Ancient Greece 
If you could have dinner with any of your characters, which ones would you choose? What food would you serve?
The Baroness Miranda Gray, she would be a lot of fun to have a meal with. For such a grand lady only the best of meats and fanciest of desserts would be served. It would be an over abundance of food in a room with a giant chandelier, I don’t believe she’d accept anything less
Okay, crystal ball time. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? 
Getting the same deal with HBO that George R. Martin received and turning my books into both mini series and hollywood movies.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment