Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Book Review: Midnight Moonrising By K.S. Haigwood and Anne Conley




Meet your authors
 
 

K.S. Haigwood:

Ever find it hard to talk about yourself? Yeah, I have that problem, too. I have been married to my soulmate for 8 years, who wouldn't pick up a book unless promised that it was filled with pictures. I have a beautiful 7 year old daughter, Riley, that talks too much and has a very vivid imagination. I have no clue where she got those traits. My step-son, Hayden, is 16 and very into football and hunting. I am a writer of paranormal suspense romance. If you enjoy a great love story with a massive amount of drama about angels, demons, ghosts, vampires, witches and fairy tale creatures brought to life through a twisted mind, then you might just enjoy reading my work.   

           

Anne Conley:

Anne has written her entire life and has the boxes of angst-filled journals and poetry to prove it. She's been writing for public consumption for the last four years. Currently she is writing two romance series. In Stories of Serendipity, she explores real people living real lives in small town Texas in a contemporary romance setting. In The Four Winds, she chronicles God's four closest archangels, Uriel, Gabriel, Raphael, and Michael, falling in love and becoming human. She lives in rural East Texas with her husband and children in her own private oasis, where she prides herself in her complete lack of social skills, choosing instead to live with the people inside her head.
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/anneconleyauthor
Pinterest
@anneconley10
Author Page
https://www.facebook.com/anne.conley.752
Amazon:


Synopsis:

Mena wants the Master Vampire of Montgomery, Alabama, but the wolf inside her wants the human homicide detective working the case of the man she murdered




Review:

I admit, I have not read the prequel to this book. Although it may have helped me understand the beginning a bit better, but the authors did a great job ensuring the reader could read this as a stand alone book as well. I was very much intrigued by the premise of the book and found it to be an easy read. The characters were intense and had their own voice which was shown through the different Point of Views. I have never really read any books about werewolves and vampires before, but have seen movies. There were some I liked and some I didn't like, but this book outshines them all.













Buy your copy of Midnight Moonrising today
http://www.amazon.com/Midnight-Moonrising-K-S-Haigwood-ebook/dp/B012L5AWEK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1438867911&sr=1-1&keywords=midnight+moonrising

1 comment: