Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Book Review: Double Her Pleasure By Tanya Sands



Author Bio:

What to tell you about me? Well, it shouldn't be hard, should it? I mean I'm a writer and can do the written word thing fairly well. I've been told that I'm a bit of a social butterfly. I love to make people happy. Whether it's from my books, or being funny (although my comedic talent could be considered questionable).
I'm a mother of 4 boys ranging from 4yrs to 25 (yeah my sanity can be questioned lol). Since my husband is a cross country truck driver I am able to stay at home with my younger boys and concentrate on them and my writing. I'm also mom to 2 dogs. An old girl of a Golden mix, Miss Sunshine and a wild child of a Bassett mix, Duke. So, I'm a single mom who happens to be married, and a pack leader. Go me 
But what about the inner Tanya, you may ask? Why BBW books? What makes me happy? Well, I am the youngest of 6 in a non-traditional Sicilian family (yeah and spoiled rotten, ask my sister). I write BBW's because I've heard write what you know. All my life I've been overlooked as a woman because of my size. No, I'm not a truly big woman. I'm very short and full figured. But if it weren't for my dynamic personality I'd be a wallflower. I love to help people, love to see smiles that something simple I can do can produce. I just wish I could do more.




Synopsis:

Warning: For Mature Adult Audiences. BBW Romance. Reissued/Revised Edition. Contains language and actions some may deem offensive. Ménage - MFM

In book one of the Chasers: Miranda "Randa" Michaels blames being full-figured the cause of the emotional pain she has went through for most of her life. She begins to make peace with herself and the fact she may never find love—at least until the new neighbors move in.

Chase and Jack have been friends for years. They share a love of animals and women, particularly full-figured ones. So imagine their surprise as they’re moving into their new home and everything they have ever dreamed of steps out of the swimming pool. Now all they have to do is convince the woman she was meant to be theirs—both of theirs. Just when Randa wants to believe she is desirable and enough woman for two men, her past sneaks back in, threatening her stability. Will she be able to release the insecurities she has held the majority of her live—or will she let her past win, taking away her chance for true happiness?




Review:

If I had to sum this book up in one word, that one word would be WOW! This book hooked me from the very beginning. The description of Miranda "Randa" and how she viewed life as a full figured woman and what she had to deal with when it came to her exes, really stood out. She was a kind and generous woman that was emotionally scarred by men that claimed to care for her. It made my heart break for her. The addition of Jack and Chase pursuing and genuinely caring for her was sweet, charming, and steamy. This book had so many incredible elements to it that depicted a different style of relationship. I thought this book was so good, I went out and bought the second one right after finishing this one.


Pick up your copy of Double Her Pleasure, now on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Double-Her-Pleasure-Romance-Chasers-ebook/dp/B00TEBVS0C/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1436884901&sr=1-2&keywords=double+her+pleasure&pebp=1436884904494&perid=0NH3CX3KNM36PZDHM625


FB: https://www.facebook.com/TSands518?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment