Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hunter S. Jones Interview Part 2


Welcome everyone to another big week on the Writer's Revolution. I am your host, the author of The Phoenix Blade, Andrew Hess. Our guest this week is the lovely Hunter S. Jones




Now a little more about you:

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring (excluding family, laptop, or writing utensils)?

Wine

Sunscreen

A hat

Optional choice – Johnny Depp

Not necessarily in that order…who would really need a hat if they had the other three?

We find out the world is going to end tomorrow.  How do you live your last day?

Please refer to the last question for the answer to this question. J

If we were to make a movie of your life.  Who would play the part of you?

Cameron Diaz. She is giggly, tall and quirky enough to nail the role. She could easily handle the dramatic parts with her exquisite mannerisms.

Okay, crystal ball time.  Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
Are you kidding? I don’t know where I’ll be in 5-10 minutes. This is impossible to answer.

Do you have any questions for me?

Any plans to visit Atlanta?
I was actually supposed to go this summer, but had to hold off and put the money towards my wedding.

Actually, what is your favorite food?
Sushi is my absolute favorite food, but also love a good old cheeseburger fresh from the grill.


Any final words for our readers?

Thank you all so much for your support. I love you all and promise to buy everyone that has ever bought one of my books a drink one day! Special thanks to you for featuring me today Andrew. Cheers!


about.me/huntersjones101
www.thehuntersjones.blogspot.com – Exile on Peachtree Street

and of course your copy of The Phoenix Blade: Project Justice: http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Blade-Project-Justice-ebook/dp/B00J2HG2H2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400788203&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Phoenix+Blade

And remember to rate and review the books on Amazon.com. Everyone has a voice; let it be heard.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Andrew! I must've been drinking when I wrote the cheeseburger part. It's been years since I ate a cheeseburger! :) Many thanks ~ xo

    ReplyDelete