Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Allen Renfro Interview Part 2

Welcome everyone to another big week on the Writer's Revolution. I am your host, the author of The Phoenix Blade, Andrew Hess. This week our guest is an amazingly talented author, Allen Renfro.






Now a little more about you:

 

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring (excluding family, laptop, or writing utensils)?

Gosh, can I have a week to do the research on this one? Well… letting the accountant side of my brain take over I'd say I need to be practical if I wanted to survive. So I'd bring a cigarette lighter to make fire; tools to build a shelter and a large bucket to carry and collect fresh water.  I was a huge fan of the show Lost and we now know that it's still possible to disappear and not be found as with flight 370 in Malaysia so if survival is the key these three things are what I'd bring.

Now…if I'm going to be rescued in a few weeks I'd want my Kindle, a Pandora subscription and maybe Henry Cavill serving me drinks!

 

We find out the world is going to end tomorrow.  How do you live your last day?

That's a simple one for me. I'd be with all the people I love, enjoying their company, just being near them, reminiscing, talking, laughing. Just enjoying each other.

 

If we were to make a movie of your life.  Who would play the part of you?

Aaron Paul. He has that perfect combination of intensity and there's that wild, crazy guy underneath with a twisted sense of humor. And of course, superficially, I want someone to play me who is sexy and people would want to look at!

 

Okay, crystal ball time.  Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

I want to still be writing that's for sure. It'd be nice to have a full time career in writing. Who knows? Maybe that's the future for me.

Do you have any questions for me?

I love it when an interviewer asks me this because I love turning the tables. I would ask you the same questions that you just asked me. Especially the question about what you would bring if you were stranded on a desert island. I would also add this question: what inspired you to become a blogger?

I tried my hand at general blogging years ago but felt it was more of a journal than anything and I wanted more from it. My fiancĂ© convinced me to give it another try and I did, but didn’t want to just write about my trials and journey as a writer. I wanted to give other authors their chance to tell their stories and help them gain exposure as well.

If I was stranded on the desert island, I’d take my fiancĂ© with me, a radio and a tool box filled with tools to build a shelter and whatever else I’d need them for to survive.

 

Where can our readers find you?  (Please provide links for everything Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Website etc).

Website:  www.allenrenfro.com   
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Allen-Renfro/205552842862027


Make sure you check out Allen's books on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Allen%20Renfro&search-alias=books

and of course your copy of The Phoenix Blade: Project Justice: http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Blade-Project-Justice-ebook/dp/B00J2HG2H2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400788203&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Phoenix+Blade

And remember to rate and review the books on Amazon.com. Everyone has a voice; let it be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment