Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Thursday, June 13, 2013

PhoenixED

Back in 2010/2011, I ha a vision of where I wanted my life to go.  The first step in the process was to get my first book out.  I pushed hard and sent out nearly a hundred query letters to literary agents; yielding little interest in a brand new writer.  I reached out to a well known author to find out what I needed to do to get my name out there and never heard a reply.  That was the moment I decided if I ever made it in the writing industry, I would never turn my back on any potential writer trying to find their way.  Thankfully I was given advice by my dad's nutritionist about getting into the self publishing world to start my career. 

Fast forward three years and three books later.  I've been working on finding ways for authors to promote their self published works in order to make a name for themselves; trying marketing strategies, book signings, and pushing myself to use more social media.  At the same time, I have been working towards building my company Phoenix Entertainment and Development; a place where writers can find assistance as they learn how to write, self publish, and ways to market your books.  This past week I launched the official website for my company www.phoenixed.biz

I urge everyone to check it out and come down to my book signing this Monday June 17th at the Book Revue in Huntington, NY
http://www.bookrevue.com/AndrewHess.html

If you're interested in helping out or interested in learning more about PhoenixED feel free to check out the website or contact me via email. IamPhoenix13@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment