Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Holidays-Happy Thanksgiving.

I would like to say first and foremost Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there reading this.  This year has gone by so quickly and so much has happened and so much to be thankful for.  For me I have dealt with near tragedies, the death of my grandmother, and a Super Storm Hurricane that destroyed a portion of my town, a huge area of where I spend a lot of time, and many other surrounding areas.  Thankfully we were spared and were only minorly inconvienced.  But despite any hardships we face in life, there is always so much we can be thankful for.  A met the woman I plan on marrying, my family has been getting closer together, both of our families love each other; making us one big wonderful and happy family, and I have been making strides in both my work career and writing career. 

Over the last few years, I have had such a different perspective on life as opposed to several years ago.  Call it growing up, or maturing, or even having a deeper appreciation for the little things in life.  Regardless, something I learned over the years is that everything that has happened in your life has led you to this point in your life.  Despite any hardships or if there have been great things that happened, I say be thankful for everything in your life; the good and the bad things because both have created who you are today.

Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment