Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Phoenix Entertainment and Development

Friday, March 31, 2017

Grandma's Wedding Quilts Day 5





Kate Cambridge is an emerging author of Sweet Historical Romance and Sweet Contemporary Romance. She is a hopeless romantic, strong supporter of women's rights, and loves to create stories that inspire, and characters who seem real long after "The End."

Visit KateCambridge.com for more information, or KateCambridge.com/Choice to join the Choice Readers group for special launch-day pricing, contest, and more. Be one of the first to know what happens next...

Kate loves to connect with readers!

Connect with the Author here: 
Facebook ~ Website ~ Amazon ~ Instagram ~





Monica has to leave home, fast. Her parents are planning to marry her off and although all her friends are marrying, that is definitely not what she wants. She’s seventeen, an amateur sleuth, and sees no reason why she can’t join the ranks of the local lawman, or even become a Texas Ranger, should she choose! 

What will happen when she visits her best friend in Texas, only to find herself face-to-face with a handsome Texas Ranger, and knee-deep in territory she has no idea how to navigate?

  






~ Amazon ~ Amazon UK





Q&A With The Author

1, Describe yourself in 50 words or less.

I’ve been writing since I was in middle school, and still love it best. My friends tell me I talk about my characters and stories as though they were real - because to me they are! I’m an organic gal, animal lover, nature lover, and passionate about my faith and family.
2. What do you love most in the world?  My family.
3. What do you fear most?  Dishonest people
4. What is your largest unfulfilled dream, and what are you doing to reach it?
I want to hit six figures this year with my writing for a variety of reasons: more time with my husband, the opportunity to give more, and eventually I want to open a refuge for homeless and abused dogs. I’m writing and publishing in this pen and two others to reach this goal in 2017!
5. What is the hardest thing you've ever done?
Honestly? Watch my dad die. He had lung cancer and my mom, sisters and I were all around him when he took his final breath on this earth. It was incredibly difficult, and the memory still is; I’m grateful he is no longer suffering.
6. Now that we've gotten to know each other, tell me a story. It can be long or short. From your childhood or last week. Funny, sad, or somewhere in between. Just make sure it's yours. What's your story?

I had just graduated from high school and my parents and sisters were away for the night. My dad was an assistant pastor in our church, and we lived across the street from the parsonage and main church, in “parsonage 2”. After returning home from work I turned the television on to watch the news when the phone rang. It was a friend calling to let me know that “Bob” (a man in our town who was not well mentally, and that is not his real name) had told several people on the street that he was going to kill six people that night. No sooner had we hung up the phone there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it, assuming it was a friend or someone from the church— but instead BOB was standing at the door. My heart jumped into my throat and I froze. My immediate thought was, “This is it, I’m one of the six.” But when he opened his mouth he simply asked to speak to my dad, and of course, I didn’t want to tell him he was away for the night, so I told Bob he wasn’t home. He asked when he would be and I told him I didn’t know exactly when he would be back. I closed the door, locked it, and raced to the phone to call our pastor. They invited me to their house to spend the night, and called the police, who explained that they were aware of the situation but unless he threatened a specific person, there was nothing they could do. (Which made absolutely no sense to me, but that’s the way it was.)  The next day my parents came home, and to my knowledge, he didn’t kill anyone— at least not that night.



To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment